E-Commerce is also known as E-Business (Electronic Business). It is simply the sale and purchase of services and goods over an electronic medium. The number of people shopping online is increasing day by day as it convenient and easy, anyone can shop anywhere, anything and anytime just a few clicks.
E-Commerce websites are online portals that facilitate online transactions of goods and services through means of the transfer of information and funds over the Internet.
You can easily build your own e-commerce website with the help of various e-commerce platform. E-commerce platforms are an easy way to create an e-commerce website. Below are some most popular e-commerce website development platforms names which you can consider for developing your e-commerce website.
Best 3 e-commerce platforms:
- Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platform.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- Shopify uses a single dashboard to manage order, shipping, and payment.
- Shopify will help you register a domain design, website, and market your business
- Shopify is a cloud-based setup and hosted solution so, You can access your store from anywhere with admin login details & an internet connection without any setup.
- Shopify has Customization content sections on the home page.
- Shopify websites include social media integration, such as Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Shopify ensures 24/7 technical support.
- Shopify is Mobile-friendly design.
- Shopify expert to help you with everything from store setup to SEO .
- Shopify has its own payment gateway ( Shopify Pay)
- You can also use other popular payment gateways of your choice such as PayPal and Strip.
- Shopify also offers the best service in terms of security as well as integration among the payment providers.
Price: Shopify plans range from $29 to $299 a month. Basic Shopify $29 , Shopify $79, Advance Shopify $299 depending on the feature you want.
- WordPress & WooCommerce :
- WordPress is a free and open source Content Management software ( CMS ), It is a website creating platform that enables you to set up an e-commerce store using a dedicate plugin .
- WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce platform create on WordPress. It is modular and fully customizable and it lets you sell physical and digital products.
- There are thousands of extensions for everything which makes it easy for you to add new features to your e-commerce site. Large collection of themes.
- WooCommerce, you can sell physical as well as digital downloads (such as ebooks, music, software, and more).
- WordPress & WooCommerce is the most popular way to create an e-commerce store.
- WooCommerce has support for popular payment getway, you can also add many other payment options.
- It has a lot of addons and themes,excellent support for multilingual websites, and best free and paid support options.
- WooCommerce is the Best choice for any kind of eCommerce website platforms.
- Magento :
- Magento is most popular an open source e-commerce platform. Magneto is the fastest growing Ecommerce CMS in the world and has the potential to substantially increase your online sales. It offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
- Magento makes building and managing your Ecommerce site simple and trouble free.
- Mangento e-commerce platform gives you the power to create unique, limitless, and engaging shopping experiences while offering the security, performance, and low TCO benefits of cloud services.
- Magento has multi-website capability. You can manage all of your catalogues and inventories from one centralized.
- It allows for various discounts and promotions during check-out.
- Magento provides more than 50 payment gateways.
- Magento comes packed with features including, SEO friendly URL structure, sitemaps, positioning layer, URL rewrites, tags, descriptions, etc. It help your ecommerce website rank higher in search engines and your buyers find you online with complete ease.
So here are the clarification, now choose yours and build your website